 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15963
15962  |  15964
Subject:
Western Collection & Town Figures for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 01:48:40 GMT

As the title says I'm selling off my Wild West collection and a few other items.
You can view them here:

The Wild West stuff if from 1996, I'm fairly sure I have the instructions but I
know I don't have the boxes.  All pieces are in very good condition none with
any significant damage.  There are a few crevices that I couldn't get the dust
out of with the brush I used to clean them but that can be fixed.  I want to
sell as much of the Western stuff as I can in the fewest amount of sales.  So
the more you want the better your chances of getting are.  Bandit's Secret Hide
out and Sheriff's Lock-Up are almost 100% complete.  The wagon and a few fence
pieces are all that is lacking from Gold City Junction.  The fort is as you can
see only half there.  I have included pictures of the pieces from the other two
parts that I have but there are still some missing.(I do have the other two 16 x
32 baseplates even though they aren't in the pictures.)

So if you're interested make me an offer (I'm looking for around $100 give or
take a little for all of it, buyer pays shipping) and if no one wants it all
then I'll repost for separate lots in a few days.

Thanks,
Michael