 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15960
Re: Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 12:17:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Corado Desantis wrote:
I've a lot of bricks of the beginning of 80's.
All brick are with cross on the botton instead of the circle.

I can't find them on anylego catalog, or better I cannot understand
difference between the 2 versions.
Do you have an idea if they can have some value for collectors?

I believe that these may be Minitalia bricks. Compare the look and feel of the
plastic to LEGO produced bricks, it should be "duller", "softer" and
"slipperier"

If they are or might be, consider searching the catalog at BrickLink for
pictures of them to confirm and to get an idea of the value of these. They have
sold there in the past...

Try this URL

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?v=0&catType=P&catID=394

it will bring up all the Minitalia parts entries in the catalog. (there are also
some complete sets listed)

Although not MADE by LEGO, Minitalia (like Samsonite) elements are "official"
LEGO, not clones, because LEGO licensed their manufacture.

Hope that helps