 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15916 (-20)
  Re: BBB wheels + availability?

(...) Big Ben Bricks LLC is online at www.bigbenbricks.com I was hoping to make a large run in December in four colors, but I've discovered a couple of things that aren't quite right. So I'm taking this opportunity to optimize the design. That said, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce)

  Train Sets on sale @ my BrickLink store

Thanks for looking... (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  [MI] Compro mattoncini sparsi

This message is for Italian sellers. Cerco mattoncicni sparsi per fare quantità e aumentare le possibilità per i miei bimbi. No pezzi rari. Nessun limite a colori e forme. Grazie dex (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Talon's Nest reopened - 4400 tubs added soon

As promised, the 50 further 4400 tubs have been added (about 80% of each tub, roughly). There are a lot of additions to my "TS Bulk Lot"s, so if you search Bricklink for them, you will see a lot of the parts from the 4400s: (URL) went FAST last (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation Sale

... (...) ... I went by the Zany Brainy in Durham, North Carolina today. They have a sale, of sorts. 10% to 20% off everything in the store. The LEGO is 10% off. The LEGO is also mostly marked up 20% over MSRP. They have a pretty good amount of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  40% Off

Hi All! I'm having a Christmas sale and celebrating 3 years on BrickLink! 40% off almost everything in the store! Check it out and see if there is something you can't live without! Thanks for 3 great years! ~Roxanne (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Talon's Nest reopened - 4400 tubs added soon

I've reopened my store after a private sale, so if you saw it closed... (URL) I have the lowest or near the lowest prices on BL for many items. I will also be adding most of the bricks from 50 more 4400 tubs within a week or so (waiting on the last (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation Sale

(...) We were discussing this in class tonight. It's unusual. It's the second liquidation sale. They were in bankruptcy for 3 months a year ago, and the Lego sales at Noodle/Zany last January were *awesome*. (50-75% off.) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation Sale

(...) Try using (URL) think it will do radial searches off of a target city out to 50 or 100 miles. Handy for locating stores that you didn't know were there. I see two in Atlanta and one in Boca Raton, FL. None in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa or (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation Sale

Well, that sucks. They've shut down zanybrainy.com, so you can't even look for the nearest store anymore :-/ (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Liquidation Sale

The parent company of ZanyBrainy, FAO Schwartz, has filed for bankruptcy. They are closing all ZanyBrainy stores. Keep a look out for Going Out of Business sales at a location near you. Steven Weiser (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  etoys sales and new train sets

Hi guys! it's been a while since I posted... I just saw that etoys has the new Cargo Train and High speed train on sale. I don't know many places other than lego.com that sell these, so this is probably a pretty good deal for train fans out there. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Greenman's ABS: 6000 parts added, many rare

Stop by, and check my inventory with brand new parts. Mainly small parts, rare/new colors, large lots. (URL) / Netherlands Lugnet 291 (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 375 Yellow Castle Box (update)

"Jocke" <terje029SPAMBLOCK@xpress.se> wrote in message news:Hp2LG1.1ysz@lugnet.com... (...) Sorry, but the camera has died. No pictures can be provided right now. The people that contacted me will not be forgotten, pictures will be sent.. when I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted - Empty Tubs

Hello, I am looking for empty rectangular tubs for storage of my loose Lego. I don't care abount the color as long as they have covers. The tubs I am looking for are the ones like set #4400. I would love to take them off your hands and gladly would (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  4400 Tubs - Parts lots

Hi Everyone, Recently I got a few 4400 tubs to get more earthy colors for castle creations. I want to sell or possibly trade the pieces I do not want. I have divided the bricks into lots: (URL) Each lot contains bricks from 9 tubs, so you can check (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Wanted - 5211 Explore tub - JUST the tub

Has anyone overseas gotten a bunch of the 5211 Explore tubs on clearance somewhere, and is willing to sell me the tubs (with lids) at a decent price? Or the whole set with pieces? If not, I'll just order some full tubs, but 30 Euros, YIKES... -- Tom (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: Light Gray 1x1 headlight bricks

Hey all, time is getting short on a major project......... I have 5,000 + Light Gray 1x1 headlight bricks, but need 7,000 more. Prefer 1,000 or more and I am offering .035 each. Also prefer USA but if the qty and price is right and S&H isnt too (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cheap #8007

Greetings All, Im getting rid of my #8007 C3-PO's at a special price Only $15.99 while supplies last! This set must be ordered ALONE and must be paid with Paypal Balance, CASH, Personal Check, or Money Order S&H for this set is only $6.00 to (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Tan Modulex bricks

I am looking for 2x4, 2x3, 1x4 tan Modulex bricks. I can trade orange or white "tiles" or bricks, black slopes, gray turntables, clear 1x1 or 1x4. In the assortment I have, someone has glued up most of the nicest tan bricks. If you have any quantity (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact