 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15913
Re: Talon's Nest reopened - 4400 tubs added soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 07:32:49 GMT

As promised, the 50 further 4400 tubs have been added (about 80% of each
tub, roughly).  There are a lot of additions to my "TS Bulk Lot"s, so if you
search Bricklink for them, you will see a lot of the parts from the 4400s:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=TS+Bulk+Lot

2x3/4/6/8s went FAST last time!

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I've reopened my store after a private sale, so if you saw it closed...

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=talonts

Note, I have the lowest or near the lowest prices on BL for many items.

I will also be adding most of the bricks from 50 more 4400 tubs within a
week or so (waiting on the last 10 to arrive), so watch for more "TS
Bulk Lot"s to show up.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/