 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15908
Re: Liquidation Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 00:42:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Stangl wrote:
Well, that sucks.  They've shut down zanybrainy.com, so you can't even look for
the nearest store anymore :-/

Steven Weiser wrote:

The parent company of ZanyBrainy, FAO Schwartz, has filed for bankruptcy. They
are closing all ZanyBrainy stores. Keep a look out for Going Out of Business
sales at a location near you.

Steven Weiser

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/

Try using http://yp.yahoo.com/

I think it will do radial searches off of a target city out to 50 or 100 miles.
Handy for locating stores that you didn't know were there.

I see two in Atlanta and one in Boca Raton, FL. None in Jacksonville, Orlando,
Tampa or New Orleans. Both of those are farther than I want to travel.

Ray