 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15911 (-20)
  40% Off

Hi All! I'm having a Christmas sale and celebrating 3 years on BrickLink! 40% off almost everything in the store! Check it out and see if there is something you can't live without! Thanks for 3 great years! ~Roxanne (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Talon's Nest reopened - 4400 tubs added soon

I've reopened my store after a private sale, so if you saw it closed... (URL) I have the lowest or near the lowest prices on BL for many items. I will also be adding most of the bricks from 50 more 4400 tubs within a week or so (waiting on the last (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation Sale

(...) We were discussing this in class tonight. It's unusual. It's the second liquidation sale. They were in bankruptcy for 3 months a year ago, and the Lego sales at Noodle/Zany last January were *awesome*. (50-75% off.) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation Sale

(...) Try using (URL) think it will do radial searches off of a target city out to 50 or 100 miles. Handy for locating stores that you didn't know were there. I see two in Atlanta and one in Boca Raton, FL. None in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa or (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation Sale

Well, that sucks. They've shut down zanybrainy.com, so you can't even look for the nearest store anymore :-/ (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Liquidation Sale

The parent company of ZanyBrainy, FAO Schwartz, has filed for bankruptcy. They are closing all ZanyBrainy stores. Keep a look out for Going Out of Business sales at a location near you. Steven Weiser (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  etoys sales and new train sets

Hi guys! it's been a while since I posted... I just saw that etoys has the new Cargo Train and High speed train on sale. I don't know many places other than lego.com that sell these, so this is probably a pretty good deal for train fans out there. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Greenman's ABS: 6000 parts added, many rare

Stop by, and check my inventory with brand new parts. Mainly small parts, rare/new colors, large lots. (URL) / Netherlands Lugnet 291 (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 375 Yellow Castle Box (update)

"Jocke" <terje029SPAMBLOCK@xpress.se> wrote in message news:Hp2LG1.1ysz@lugnet.com... (...) Sorry, but the camera has died. No pictures can be provided right now. The people that contacted me will not be forgotten, pictures will be sent.. when I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted - Empty Tubs

Hello, I am looking for empty rectangular tubs for storage of my loose Lego. I don't care abount the color as long as they have covers. The tubs I am looking for are the ones like set #4400. I would love to take them off your hands and gladly would (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  4400 Tubs - Parts lots

Hi Everyone, Recently I got a few 4400 tubs to get more earthy colors for castle creations. I want to sell or possibly trade the pieces I do not want. I have divided the bricks into lots: (URL) Each lot contains bricks from 9 tubs, so you can check (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Wanted - 5211 Explore tub - JUST the tub

Has anyone overseas gotten a bunch of the 5211 Explore tubs on clearance somewhere, and is willing to sell me the tubs (with lids) at a decent price? Or the whole set with pieces? If not, I'll just order some full tubs, but 30 Euros, YIKES... -- Tom (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: Light Gray 1x1 headlight bricks

Hey all, time is getting short on a major project......... I have 5,000 + Light Gray 1x1 headlight bricks, but need 7,000 more. Prefer 1,000 or more and I am offering .035 each. Also prefer USA but if the qty and price is right and S&H isnt too (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cheap #8007

Greetings All, Im getting rid of my #8007 C3-PO's at a special price Only $15.99 while supplies last! This set must be ordered ALONE and must be paid with Paypal Balance, CASH, Personal Check, or Money Order S&H for this set is only $6.00 to (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Tan Modulex bricks

I am looking for 2x4, 2x3, 1x4 tan Modulex bricks. I can trade orange or white "tiles" or bricks, black slopes, gray turntables, clear 1x1 or 1x4. In the assortment I have, someone has glued up most of the nicest tan bricks. If you have any quantity (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 375 Yellow Castle Box

Hi, anyone in need for a 375 box? I think I may have a black visor (in perfect condition) and some other pieces (In not so perfect condition, but they work well) from this classic set to throw in the box also.. I can provide pictures if needed, it (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Monorail Parts

Hello, I am selling a lot of monorail parts. Most of the parts are in new condition, with some in very good to excellent condition. All the electrical parts have been tested and are working perfectly. The lot inclueds the following: All parts from (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Ten 3033's

Hi All, I have ten 3033 sets I would like to sell. Each one is in new condition, but the bricks are not in their original plastic bags. I am asking $40 for each tub and would prefer to sell them all together or at least in groups of five. I accept (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Star Wars lego and parts in www.bricks4you.com

Hi, Added a number of new parts to my Star Wars shop. Among newly added parts do you find: Brown Head's Light Grey Head's Black Hood White Aviator Cap You'll also find probably the largest selection of Star Wars minifigs for sale on the internet and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS Lego Space

I would like to sell the following sets: Model Description Status 305 Crater Plates MISB 1179 Siren MISB 1211 Space stands and brackets MISB 5172 Rocket Stages MISB 6701 Mini-Figures MISB 6703 Mini-Figures MISB 6710 Space Landing Pads MISB 6823 (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact