 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15895
FS: Monorail Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 06:48:19 GMT

Hello,

I am selling a lot of monorail parts.  Most of the parts are in new
condition, with some in very good to excellent condition.  All the
electrical parts have been tested and are working perfectly.  The lot
inclueds the following:

All parts from two 6347's
All electrical and track/support parts from 6990
All electrical and track/support parts from 6991

I will also include extra supports that I purchased as well as a few extra
track sections.

I am asking $300 for the lot.  Buyer will pay exact costs for USPS shipping.
I accept Paypal (preferred) or money orders.

Thanks,
Greg