 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15864
Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:34:46 GMT

David Eaton asked....

how do you make the most money in the fastest time with the least effort?<<

Kinda like learning to swim without drowning or getting wet........you simply
cannot.

You have to decide in advance what you need to do, either sell it fast or sell
it for the most.
In my life I have changed hobbies several times, mostly out of boredom or
burnout. Once the decision is made, most of the time I bail in one shot.
Reason is that it's very hard to see all of the good stuff go first as the
vultures.......er,buyers.....swarm in and scoop stuff up. Soon you are sitting
there with the so-so (worthless) parts and not much interest.
It's a torture of sorts.

And all those leftover yellow 1x3's are always worth ar least a penny to
someone......even me!