 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15863
    Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe) —David Eaton
   (...) That's always been roughly my theory-- however, as you pointed out, and as I've always been curious, is it *really* true? Essentially, if you sell an entire collection, you'll be lucky to recoup the full value. Even 1/4 the full value. And the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe) —Jeff Reuland
   David Eaton asked.... (...) Kinda like learning to swim without drowning or getting wet........you simply cannot. You have to decide in advance what you need to do, either sell it fast or sell it for the most. In my life I have changed hobbies (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)