 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15843
  Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

hey all, Just figured I would let you know that as of today there is a ton of new parts. Included is trans yellow, red, blue, green, and pink. other new parts include yellow 1x4 arches, tan 2x4 bricks, 1x1 trans red tiles, 2x4 roof peaks, 1x2cream (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Pink as in pink or as in dark pink? (URL) P (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) ondrew (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

Thanks for the update. Those 1x1 red trans. tiles are great fillers for the PAB cups! 3 trips to Woodfield so far. Next one soon......... (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Hey, just leave enough for me to get a couple of cups; it's looking to be one of the highlights of my swing out to the East Coast in mid-December! best LFB (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Or don't... LFB (and his minion(s)) tend to swoop in to Target/Kmart/WalMart clearances (etc) and glomp everything they can get their hands on before the true locals actually get a chance. So taking all the stock so he gets none strikes me as (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

Lindsay shared a big swoop once. Thanks Lindsay. (: (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Read the above as: LFB (clearly in league with eee-vil) has for a few years swooped in on *Larry's* Target/K-Mart/Wal-Mart and glomped about 3/4 of what was there. :) Watch out; I got back from South Africa on Thursday, and I'm back until (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Whoops! What I meant was I have made 3 trips (in all) to the Woodfield PAB store so far, not just for red tiles. Also by fillers I meant that I use the tiles as filler after the cup is full of other parts. I couldn't imagine needing whole cups (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Woodfield Mall is in Chicago--that's East Coast? Makes me wonder where South Africa is now... looks like Solomon Pond, Burlington, Palisades Center and Paramus Park malls in MA and NY/NJ are safe from LFB--Larry, maybe you should get to the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Sorry, I thought that Woodfield was one of the MA locations. I hadn't realized that name was associated with Chicagoland. So no, I'm not headed there; rather, MA is in very, very grave danger (as is NJ when I get there in a few weeks). (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)