 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1582
Re: Dacta Sets For Sale - 15% Off - New Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 01:24:08 GMT

When you are right Lar, you are right.  Didn't go to the website until
*you* made the link...:-)

-John "lazy customer" Neal

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

IMNSHO it is far better to post a website pointer this way:

http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/Mall/1994/

than this way:

WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/RODEODRIVE/MALL/1994

as the second one does not work for me. Apparently case is important to
GeoCities. Also putting the http stuff in front makes it directly
clickable, which, when you're trying to attract buyers, is a good thing.

Just my opinion.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.