 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1580
1579  |  1581
Subject:
Dacta Sets For Sale - 15% Off - New Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 21:29:20 GMT

Hello All,

I wanted to announnce the updating of my web page for DACTA sets.  On my web
page you will find all the sets I am selling at 15% off list price.  Please
let me know which sets you are interested in and I will let you know the
discounted price.  My web page is:

WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/RODEODRIVE/MALL/1994

Please e-mail me if you have any questions or find any problems with my web
page.

Thanks,

Glen Tannenbaum