 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15791 (-20)
  Free S&H in bricks4you.com on all new $350+ orders - still 15% off on everything

Hi, For a limited period do I offer free S&H on all new orders/additions of $350+ placed in my shop before the end of Friday the 17th October :o) Shop link: (URL) fun shopping, Morten bricks4you.com (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  55% OFF all parts @ Noah’s Toy Box! A Bricklink Store.

All parts are now 55% OFF at Noah's Toy Box! We need funds to cover new investments, so stop by and take advantage of us. Thanks, Mark & Noah Store Link: (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego Bulk Sales...Still Available?

(...) They certainly do in Australia - I assume its still available in the US. They're under "Exclusives and accessories" ROSCO (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego Bulk Sales...Still Available?

Does Lego still have their discount bulk purchase section? What about Gray bricks? Thanks, Matt (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New lower pricing on both Lions Gate Models instructions CDs

For this week only (till 19th October), I will honor the final auction price of $24.10 for Instruction CD #1 for anyone who wants one. Just email me and let me know (I know there were some people whose ID's I recognised who got knocked out of the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  15% off on everything in bricks4you.com

Hi, Just added 15% off on everything in my shop. Shop link: (URL) to find in the shop: Huge collection of minifig parts Huge collection of Star Wars minifigs and lots of hard to find parts :o) Have a nice Sunday, Morten bricks4you.com (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Announcing...The IT'S A GIRL!!! Sale!

To celebrate the birth of my 3rd child and FIRST girl...I'm having a sale. 30% off ALL parts; 20% off ALL Minifigs; and 10% off ALL sets. (Even before the sale the minifigs were among least expensive on Bricklink). Now having a girl-I'll have to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sets and parts for sale

(...) Some parts are gone now... I have added a few parts, incl a windscreen for a motorcycle and some other parts. More to come. S (21 years ago, 11-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego Store in Hamburg

Hello, I was wondering if anybody has been to the new Lego store in Hamburg. I am looking to get 2 of the Duplo Promotional bricks they had for the store opening. I am willing to buy or trade for other Duplo promotional bricks for it. Here is a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.de.hh.ham, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  NEW Instructions CD #2 from Lions Gate Models now available

Yes indeed, winter must be coming - Kevin's come in from the garden and started working on LEGO stuff again :-) (Actually I'm still hauling manure, woodchips, grass, leaves etc into my new garden... the Lego makes a nice break from that!) I've just (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Entire inventory of Lego to go - get 1000$ worth for 500$!

Hi everyone, I have decided to scale down my Lego involvement and is currently looking to get rid of my Lego inventory on Bricklink; I am therefore offering my entire inventory - current value at 1050,50$ - with a discount of 50% to anyone who may (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Get extra discount on purchases from bricks4you.com

Hi, Untill the end of Friday the 10th October do I offer the following extra discount on new orders/additions placed in my shop: Order amount $250+ gets extra 10% off on the order Order amount $500+ gets extra 15% off on the order The discount will (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sets and parts for sale

If anyone wants some parts not listed there I'll look at that too. Bricklink prices (used, average). S Sonnich Jensen <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:HMGALH.vpo@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sets and parts for sale

Hi all! I have a number of sets FS on brickshelf: (URL) you can see my set list for FS/FT (URL) as well as the want/trade list. Why? I only use my trians seldom, as I do not have space for them. So I am selling the less needed of. My Metroliner will (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% OFF sale reminder for Noah’s Toy Box!

Hello All, Well are initial round of orders are calming down, and it has been about 2 weeks since my initial post, so I figured I’d put out a reminder that we are still at 50% OFF all parts at Noah’s Toy Box. Please stop by and buy! :) Thanks, Mark (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  22 Sale at GoB - ABS4all (BrickLink)

I've got a case of pennant fever! To salute Cubs pitcher Mark Prior I'm having a 22 sale. Shop is *Mark*ed off 22% almost everything!! Free US shipping on orders $22.00 and over!(Sorry US shipping only.) Shipping is First Class or *Prior*-ity! This (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: How to insure your Lego collection

(...) At Brickswest 2003, I presented just this topic. You can see a copy of the presentation here: (URL) I currenlty have renter's insurnace with All State in IL and I have provided my agnet with a LIST of all the LEGO I have, their retail value, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Delays at Troy's Surplus LEGO

Hello everyone! I just wanted to post and let everyone that has outstanding orders with Troy's Surplus LEGO that I am working on getting caught up on processing my backlog of pending orders. I am currently over a week behind, but am making progress (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  LEGO-Sale page updated

Hi, I have added many sets to my sale-homepage (URL) : 4537 Twin Tank Transporter 4563 Load N'Haul Railroad 6348 Surveillance Squad 6459 Fuel Truck 6530 Sport Coupe 6781 SP-Stricker 8359 Dessert Racer and many more... Please make a view to my page (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: How to insure your Lego collection

FUT: lugnet.general I asked my father about this. He is a Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) - which means, he understands insurance. He explained that this type of thing can be itemized on your homeowners (or renters policy) to be (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact