 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15781
15780  |  15782
Subject:
Entire inventory of Lego to go - get 1000$ worth for 500$!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:50:39 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have decided to scale down my Lego involvement and is currently looking to get
rid of my Lego inventory on Bricklink; I am therefore offering my entire
inventory - current value at 1050,50$ - with a discount of 50% to anyone who may
be interested. Go have a look at:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Christer

If you like what you see, write me a mail at: Lego_lot@hotmail.com

- and you will get the whole lot for 500$ + shipping!

Best regards from
Christer