 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15782
15781  |  15783
Subject:
NEW Instructions CD #2 from Lions Gate Models now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 04:49:34 GMT

Yes indeed, winter must be coming - Kevin's come in from the garden and
started working on LEGO stuff again :-)  (Actually I'm still hauling manure,
woodchips, grass, leaves etc into my new garden... the Lego makes a nice
break from that!)

I've just finished putting together Instruction CD number 2 for you. It
includes 8 kits which are still currently available - but for those of you
who already HAVE all the pieces you need, now there's the CD!

Included on CD number 2 are the Cottage, Half-Timbered Shops, Shopping Mall,
Light Grey Facade, Tan Facade, Red and White Facade, Fountain and Minivan.
Price is US$39.99 plus shipping, and you can buy it now at
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com (at least you can when Paypal has finished
its maintenance, at 4am PDT!).

If you don't have Instruction CD #1 yet, please see my post in
lugnet.market.auction.
If anyone does buy both CDs and has enough pieces to build ALL the models at
the same time (I must say I certainly don't!), then I want to see a picture
:-)

I'm currently working on not just one but THREE new kits which you can
expect to see before Xmas if all goes as planned. Watch this space!

Got a young relative who loves trains and Lego? the Tank Engine Train Set at
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tset.htm makes a great Xmas gift - shop
early for best selection, as they say.

Happy building

Kevin