 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15781 (-20)
  Entire inventory of Lego to go - get 1000$ worth for 500$!

Hi everyone, I have decided to scale down my Lego involvement and is currently looking to get rid of my Lego inventory on Bricklink; I am therefore offering my entire inventory - current value at 1050,50$ - with a discount of 50% to anyone who may (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Get extra discount on purchases from bricks4you.com

Hi, Untill the end of Friday the 10th October do I offer the following extra discount on new orders/additions placed in my shop: Order amount $250+ gets extra 10% off on the order Order amount $500+ gets extra 15% off on the order The discount will (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sets and parts for sale

If anyone wants some parts not listed there I'll look at that too. Bricklink prices (used, average). S Sonnich Jensen <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:HMGALH.vpo@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sets and parts for sale

Hi all! I have a number of sets FS on brickshelf: (URL) you can see my set list for FS/FT (URL) as well as the want/trade list. Why? I only use my trians seldom, as I do not have space for them. So I am selling the less needed of. My Metroliner will (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% OFF sale reminder for Noah’s Toy Box!

Hello All, Well are initial round of orders are calming down, and it has been about 2 weeks since my initial post, so I figured I’d put out a reminder that we are still at 50% OFF all parts at Noah’s Toy Box. Please stop by and buy! :) Thanks, Mark (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  22 Sale at GoB - ABS4all (BrickLink)

I've got a case of pennant fever! To salute Cubs pitcher Mark Prior I'm having a 22 sale. Shop is *Mark*ed off 22% almost everything!! Free US shipping on orders $22.00 and over!(Sorry US shipping only.) Shipping is First Class or *Prior*-ity! This (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: How to insure your Lego collection

(...) At Brickswest 2003, I presented just this topic. You can see a copy of the presentation here: (URL) I currenlty have renter's insurnace with All State in IL and I have provided my agnet with a LIST of all the LEGO I have, their retail value, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Delays at Troy's Surplus LEGO

Hello everyone! I just wanted to post and let everyone that has outstanding orders with Troy's Surplus LEGO that I am working on getting caught up on processing my backlog of pending orders. I am currently over a week behind, but am making progress (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  LEGO-Sale page updated

Hi, I have added many sets to my sale-homepage (URL) : 4537 Twin Tank Transporter 4563 Load N'Haul Railroad 6348 Surveillance Squad 6459 Fuel Truck 6530 Sport Coupe 6781 SP-Stricker 8359 Dessert Racer and many more... Please make a view to my page (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: How to insure your Lego collection

FUT: lugnet.general I asked my father about this. He is a Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) - which means, he understands insurance. He explained that this type of thing can be itemized on your homeowners (or renters policy) to be (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BRIC-K-ONE is reopened!

Hi!!! After exactly 3 months of summer holidays, Bric-k-one (my BrickLink store) reopens!!! Bric-k-one is located in Italy and it has more than 1700 new items that are waiting a new owner!!! What can you find in my store? Absolute rare parts & sets (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Lego 7191 MISB & 7181 MISB Wanted

Hello, Just wanted to know if anyone had Lego set 7191 MISB for sale along with Lego set 7181 MISB also. I am hoping to find some with little to no shelfwear and that are still factory sealed. If you have any please email me at the mjh2010@yahoo.ca (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  How to insure your Lego collection

Greetings everyone. I hope I've posted in the right places for this query, and if not, I apologize. I'm in the process of moving to a new residence, and seriously began to consider renters insurance. I can come up with figures for my TV, computer, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 5571 - LEGO Model Team Black Cat Big Rig

For Sale: 5571 - LEGO Model Team Black Cat Big Rig New in box (never opened, all seals intact) some shelf wear, see pictures for condition $299.00 USD + shipping cash, money order or PayPal (bank transfer only/no credit card) ***Warning-picture (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off sale at my shop GoB - ABS4all JulieK

Hi! 20% off almost everything. (URL) Nice sized shop, plenty to choose from, just about everything is new - 361,090 items of which 2,576 are unique in 147 categories. Please stop by and make it smaller :) Thanks for reading! Julie p.s. US shipping (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  inventory being cleared out at substantial discounts

I'm trying to clear out my inventory, so I've marked all of my sets way down. Lots of Star Wars, Harry Potter, Studios, Adventurers, and more. Deep discounts. Get them while they last. Goto: (URL) for looking, BEN GATRELLE (remove the spam dot from (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB brown and tan parts

Hi all, I've exhausted BL looking for these, and it appears they do exist but not in current inventories. I would much prefer if one person was able to meet my need and would accept PayPal. Yes, I know I'm asking a lot, but I've already dealt with 6 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% off BL clearance - 75% off for whole store

What is left in my BrickLink store is 50% off. Anyone clearing out the entire store will get 75% off the original list prices. That's about $21 for the 325 parts remaining as of this writing. If you are interested feel free to make an order of the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  wanted to trade_1000 red 2x4 bricks for 1000yellow 2x4 bricks

Hey all, I have 1000 used but in great condition 2x4 red bricks that i would like to trade for 1000 yellow 2x4 bricks. if you are interested in this please contact me at roj2323(spam)@yahoo.com ondrew (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% OFF all PARTS @ Noah’s Toy Box! a Bricklink Store.

We’re still trying to clear out our parts inventory, so we have done a final reduction to 50% OFF all or our almost 38,000 parts. After this, we’re going to just keep the rest ourselves. Please stop by. Thanks, Mark & Noah Store Link: (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact