 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15764
15763  |  15765
Subject:
50% off BL clearance - 75% off for whole store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:13:30 GMT

What is left in my BrickLink store is 50% off. Anyone clearing out the entire
store will get 75% off the original list prices. That's about $21 for the 325
parts remaining as of this writing. If you are interested feel free to make an
order of the entire store and I'll apply the additional discount afterwards.

The sale and the clean-me-out offer will be in effect through Sun the 5th.

Thanks to all my recent (and future) patrons!

John

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=jaradtke