 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15741 (-5)
  Childhood Collection - 16 Classic Lego Sets

FYI - I have this posted on eBay - current bid is US$162.50. I am selling my childhood Lego sets, recently forwarded to me by my mother (mostly 1974-76 Legoland, a couple from 1986). Most of these sets are in their original boxes with instructions. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% off on most parts in bricks4you.com

Hi All, Selected 50-60% of all my parts and added 50% off, a minor quantity is discounted only 20%. On my Star Wars sets do I offer 20% off on the sets you purchase if you buy 3 or more - among the Star Wars sets do you find the neat little 3219 set (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mechanized Brick Down???

"snip" (...) Thanks Chris, I was updating my links page and noticed that I could not get thru to your page. That is why I posted the message. I was going to be real sad if you were not around for this x-mass season. I've almost conviened my wife (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Mechanized Brick Down???

(...) Hi guys, My current web host is having major problems while trying to upgrade their server software to a new sytem, as a result, my site and e-mail have been completely offline since last week. I'm in the process of moving to another host and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military)

  need someone to buy out my inventory for $2200

I've decided to get out of the Lego selling business. I'm looking for some one person to buy up my inventory. I'm asking $2200 which is about 55% of MSRP for everything. This should give most resellers enough mark-up to resell or part out, I think. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact