 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15656 (-10)
  Re: Birth-days Sale at Brickparts

(...) savings! :-) ~Roxanne (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB blue cat from 3283

(...) Thanks Paul email sent sheree (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Announcing my first custom kit, the Spiderbike

Going on sale at Brickfest this year is my first foray into custom kit design, the (URL) SpiderBike>. There will be a batch of 10 of these being sold by Troy Cefaratti at the event at a cost of $45 each. Each kit contains 141 pieces and CD-ROM (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: WTB blue cat from 3283

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sheree Rosenkrantz wrote: ....Pilchard... Sheree, I've got one set aside, but I couldn't remember who it was that wanted it. $3 is great, refresh me with your street address in private mail. You'll remember me from (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Another 87,000 new parts added to bricks4you.com

Hi All, Added another bunch of parts today - most of it added at lowest price on bricklink. You'll find a huge selection of bricks and plates among todays additions - and most of it was added with high quantity available. Shop link: (URL) offering (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB blue cat from 3283

(...) It has been a year ago as of today since I posted my original request to buy a magnificent Duplo Pilchard. If anyone has one that he or she is willing to part with for less than an exhorbitant* amount please, please contact me at (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SW minifigs 40% off

Only a few hours left of this sale. It will be over Wednesday 5am EST. Next order receives free S&H for any item. Don't miss out. (URL) Big Kid with Bricks (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: 6087 Witch's Magic Manor

Now with 10% off! (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  bionicle parts for sale/trade

Hello, I just wanted to mention that I  have a few bionicle parts for sale/trade. Here is what I got: Sale: what's left of a levak head and arm. willing to part out or trade (URL) a Nuvok-kal krana bo (Copper) I want to trade for a krana-kal xa, yo, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RE: CHEAT-allert: URIEL RODRIGUES, PORTUGAL

Franz, I don't know him either, sorry :( I usually see myself on the opposite situation, where I (as the buyer) have to send the money first, and only then, the seller will send the product. I also had problems, where the seller sent me incomplete (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.pt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact