 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15376 (-10)
  My new Bricklink site address.

Hi all, Here's the link to my new Bricklink Site. For the time being, I'm only shipping within the US. (URL) update it every so often. Thanks! Joe Franco (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% OFF ALL PARTS @ Noah’s Toy Box! A Bricklink Store.

All 65,000+ PARTS are currently 20% OFF, and most of them were already at average or below average prices to start. Many older, but in great condition, complete sets have been added to the "SETS" section in the following categories: Aquazone Castle (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  120,000+ parts and 350+ sets added to bricks4you.com

Hi, The past day have I added another batch of new parts and sets + some new minifigs. All new orders/additions of $400+ placed before the end of the 18th April will get free shipping worldwide. Shop link: (URL) a nice Easter, Morten bricks4you.com (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Important information

Please note that I had to change the URL of my LEGO-SALE-page. The new name is (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New on The Vault - 4/15/3

We are still in clearance mode with low prices and special deal - plus we just got in a bunch of new items including Paradisa, Technic, Town, Pirate, World Cup and more - scroll down and see! SPECIAL - Get a free Shell set (2535-2544) with any order (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickmania Tan Tiger Tank

(...) Hey Greg, Can I ask a question? Where on earth did you find a large quantity of those? Heck, how did you find *any* of those? I'm really curious. best LFB (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickmania Tan Tiger Tank

Hello, I would like to hear from anyone who reserved one of Dan's tan variant Tiger tank sets. I have aquired a large quantity of the 3063 tan 2x2 macaroni bricks needed to complete the set. I am still looking for the four 30165 Brick modified 2x2 (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Abracadabrick Theme Sale: ALPHA TEAM

Hi all, I am starting a new program in my BrickLink shop, Abracadabrick. Every week or so, I will put sets from a different theme on sale, above and beyond my regular sales. This week, Alpha Team sets are on discount! Items have been discounted by (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview

Dear Arne, I am glad you like the set. Thank you for the window tip. Sincerely, Ben (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview

(...) Hi Ben, I like your concept - it reminds me of the Woodcutters home in Settlers II. One comment about the yellow "windows": I've used a 2x4 clear plate placed on the back of the fence, creating an effective illusion of a lead-framed style (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact