 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15375
15374  |  15376
Subject:
20% OFF ALL PARTS @ Noah’s Toy Box! A Bricklink Store.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:56:49 GMT

All 65,000+ PARTS are currently 20% OFF, and most of them were already at
average or below average prices to start.

Many older, but in great condition, complete sets have been added to the
"SETS" section in the following categories:

Aquazone
Castle
Model Team
Pirates
Space
Technic
Town

In addition to these, I have also listed the following NEW sets that are
MINT in SEALED boxes:

6277 Imperial Trading Post
6093 Flying Ninja Fortress

These 2 sets are not cheap, but I’m not willing to part with them for less,
cause there awesome.

Please stop by.
Thanks,
Mark