 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15268
    Re: Best/Cheapest source for an Mindstorms RIS 2.0? —Adrian Drake
   Hrm. Since I don't have ANYTHING Mindstorms yet, I suspect that getting the USB tower, all the sensory goodness, and the software in one happy package might be the way for me to go, but buying it piece-meal style might work out better, as I don't (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Best/Cheapest source for an Mindstorms RIS 2.0? —Gregory Muri
   A good option for a cheap RIS set is Target stores that are in smaller towns. If you know someone that lives near a lone Target store, they might still find one for sale. A friend of mine, that lives in a town with only a single Target and Walmart, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)