 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15216 (-5)
  FS: Blue Passenger Wagons / Black Steam Locomotives

Greetings Train Fans! I have two of the blue passenger wagons from set 4534 for sale for $25 apiece. Also, I have three of the black steam locomotives from this set for sale - one motorized & lighted ($39), the other two ($18 each) you supply the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  6078-6338-6484-8032-8820-8440....

Hi Legofans, I sell Lego sets, complete, new, unopened and in perfect status! If you're interested, here's my list: 816 Lighting set 9V.<1990 10,50 EUR 1 846 Lighting bricks 1993 16,70 EUR 1 8032 Universal set 1994 25,00 EUR 3 8280 Fire engine 1995 (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FT: Black Swords from Armor Shop, 375 white visor, other castle and knight stuff

Ok, while gathering all the parts I've needed to complete certain sets I've ended up with some extras. Here they are, followed with my want list. White Visor for Templar / Crusader Knight for Yellow Castle 375 Black Sword from Armor Shop set (3 of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Pneumatic Pumps, Valves, Cylinders, all new

All new pumps, pistons, valves, tubing, tees, tanks: (URL) micromotors, RCX, 1.5 RIS software and books, chain link, Minifig sculpture, Sopwith Camels, more... Thanks for looking, -Rob Doucette. DoucetteNet Falling Bricks on BrickLink (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: 3451 Sopwith Camel

Hello, I realize my request is somewhat of a long shot, but I thought that it couldn't hurt to ask. I am looking for a copy of 3451 Sopwith Camel for US$25 or less, including shipping to Colorado. If there is anyone out there who picked some up at (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact