 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15214
FT: Black Swords from Armor Shop, 375 white visor, other castle and knight stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 05:14:54 GMT

Ok, while gathering all the parts I've needed to complete certain sets I've
ended up with some extras.  Here they are, followed with my want list.

White Visor for Templar / Crusader Knight for Yellow Castle 375
Black Sword from Armor Shop set (3 of them)
Light Gray Vest with Green Chevron from Yellow Castle
Light Gray vest w/out sticker from yellow castle

I've also got tons of extras from all eras after, those above are just more
rare pieces.  Email me with wants if you have the following to trade:

Knight's Procession Shield (need 4 or more) (Part ID: 3846p47)
Light Gray Castle sword (old harder plastic)
Gray Helmet/s from Yellow Castle, and 383/6078

Let me know if this interests you.

Thanks Chris