 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15212
Wanted: 3451 Sopwith Camel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:05:12 GMT

Hello,
I realize my request is somewhat of a long shot, but I thought that it
couldn't hurt to ask.  I am looking for a copy of 3451 Sopwith Camel for
US$25 or less, including shipping to Colorado.  If there is anyone out there
who picked some up at Target on clearance for $12.50 each, I would be
interested in working out a deal with you.
My wife and I have been interested in getting this particular set for some
time, but by the time we could afford one, all of the sets had dissappeared
from all of the Targets around here.
If any of you are feeling generous, please e-mail me at the address above.
Thanks!

-Joel