 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15181 (-10)
  Free shipping offered in bricks4you.com world wide

Hi, I'll be offering free shipping on orders world wide for a short period. Shop link: (URL) out my splash page for further details :o) Morten bricks4you.com (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Need Blue Kakama

(...) www.bricklink.com live by it! (and maybe search for blue kakama) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Build-a-Bot CDs

Oooh a question from Shinning Master Ranger Super Awesome Mecha Master from the outer reaches of insanity! Whooo hoooo! I guess I'm into the sleek shapes. Back in the day I fancied myself as a Insect Robot builder. Blending the Biomechanical themes (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25% discount offer extended for 48 hours!

Hi everyone, I am extending my 25% off EVERYTHING offer at my Bricklink shop, Lego Lot, after adding 1000 more items to my inventory. For the next 48 hours the discount will remain. So, have a look at: (URL) see if I have what you need! Christer (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Need Blue Kakama

Hi everyone, I am trying to locate some blue Kakama olda masks for a project I am working on. I need 9 more if at all possible (been through 50 mask packs and didn't even find one). I am happy to purchase them, or have lots of other masks and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Wanted: Sticker sheet from 3438 LEGO McDonalds Restaurant promo

iI'm going to try my hand at building a McDonald's and would like the sticker sheet from this set: (URL) you have a few, please let me know your asking price. Thank you in advance. Ace (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS/FT: 4589 remote and chassis, speed regulators

these are spoken for. ace (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Two Stormtroopers for Sale or Trade

Two brand new, only been slightly touched, stormtroopers ready to go. $5 for both (shipping not included) or trade. I'm a castle guy, so castle minifigs are welcome. email me and we'll talk! glencaer@hotmail.com _lenny (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Set Clearance 10-50% off at Missing Brick, Free S&H

For a few days only, all sets are 10-50% off. Before I applied the discount, I reduced the base-price of everything in my store (incl. figs, sets, etc), by up to 15%, so savings one some sets are up to 60%. Free S&H in USA/CANADA (a big addtl. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS/FT: 4589 remote and chassis, speed regulators

I have the remote control unit and chassis from the Nitro Flash set for sale. $10 bucks for new, never used parts: (URL) have some speed regulators for sale too. $10 bucks includes connecting wires, regulator, and power supply. 3 available. New (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact