 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15179
Re: Build-a-Bot CDs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:47:08 GMT

Oooh a question from Shinning Master Ranger Super Awesome Mecha Master from
the outer reaches of insanity! Whooo hoooo!

I guess I'm into the sleek shapes. Back in the day I fancied myself as a
Insect Robot builder. Blending the Biomechanical themes of HR Giger and the
Chitnous bodies of Insects.

Nowadays, some of my stuff kinda looks reptilian IMHO, and moreover, GG Mech
and Jama in particular are just exercises in using hingdes to make V shapes
that use snoty snot snots.

But maybe there is some underlying unconsious thing going on, hold on, let
me go ask Din Din........

Is my answer sufficient Shinning Master Ranger Super Awesome Mecha Master!?!

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster/

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Harkness writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie writes:
I made some updates to the Build-a-Bot Page Links on my site, have a look:

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster/id39.htm

Why do all of your mechs have a feline appearance to them? What's the
fascination with cats? Or are the drugs making me see things again? -Semaj