 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15173
15172  |  15174
Subject:
Set Clearance 10-50% off at Missing Brick, Free S&H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:01:04 GMT

For a few days only, all sets are 10-50% off.
Before I applied the discount, I reduced the base-price of everything in my
store (incl. figs, sets, etc), by up to 15%, so savings one some sets are up
to 60%.
Free S&H in USA/CANADA (a big addtl. savings esp. for larger sets). Other
countries pay only surface, I upgrade to airmail.
Also, look under:

sets, other

for a special surpirse.

In the last few days, I've uploaded many diferent pieces, now close to 4300
(!!) different lots for sale.

Paul

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

ps. I will not ship between March 1 and March 5, nor answer emails. Shop
will be open, but inoices/shipment may possibly be delayed by a few days.