 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15156 (-5)
  LEGO MISB Sets for Sale: 7201 Final Duel II and 4712 Troll on the Loose

To All, After a pretty big spending spree at Wal-Mart on clearance sets, I decided to sell off a few of them at the same prices I bought them for. 7201 Final Duel II : $3.20 QT. 20 MISB (From Wal-Mart, usual retail store wear & tear) 4712 Troll on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25% off EVERYTHING at Lego Lot

Help me clear out my Bricklink shop!!! For the next 3 days I will be selling EVERYTHING in my Bricklink Shop with 25% discount - Have a look at: (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge sell off in bricks4you.com

Hi, My stock of parts has grown quit a bit the past week, and more is coming in the next weeks. So in order to make room for it all have I decided to sell off a bunch of parts, minifigs and sets. Discounts between 10% and 90% has been added on more (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: battery train carriage roof

This piece is sufficiently rare that Bricklink doesn't have a listing for it. Anyway, I'm after the roof that goes with the 4.5V battery car in the battery train sets. This piece is light grey, has copper contacts on the underside, and is 6 x 12 or (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking to Purchase Coast Guard Minifigure or Ball Caps

(...) Thanks Rob, but I have three of the 6338 sets now that I need to resell on e-bay. I try to stay away from the new MISB sets because of the expense. I only want the minifigures and the ball caps. If anyone has a used set for a fair price I will (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact