 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15153
Wanted: battery train carriage roof
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:25:16 GMT

This piece is sufficiently rare that Bricklink doesn't have a listing
for it.

Anyway, I'm after the roof that goes with the 4.5V battery car in the
battery train sets. This piece is light grey, has copper contacts on
the underside, and is 6 x 12 or so. It can be seen somewhat in the
bottom right hand corner of the 7777 train ideas book on page 25.

I saw one a while ago on the big auction site, and should have grabbed
it then, but alas, didn't.

Since I can get an entire car with roof for about $6, I'm looking to
pay around $3, or trade for items in my bricklink store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=chocky

I'm also after other more common train items (bogie plates, couplings,
4.5 plugs) if you want to trade for more expensive items in my store.

Cheers, Peter