 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15156
15155  |  15157
Subject:
LEGO MISB Sets for Sale: 7201 Final Duel II and 4712 Troll on the Loose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:05:21 GMT

To All,

After a pretty big spending spree at Wal-Mart on clearance sets, I decided
to sell off a few of them at the same prices I bought them for.

7201 Final Duel II : $3.20 QT. 20 MISB (From Wal-Mart, usual retail store
wear & tear)
4712 Troll on the Loose: $5.30 QT 6 MISB (From Wal-Mart, usual retail store
wear & tear)

I will ship anywhere in the world, you just pay for actual shipping. I can
reduce weight if you just want the parts, etc. I accept the usual (Cash,
check, money order), in U.S. Dollars, although Paypal is preferred.

If you would like to buy some or all of these, or if you have any questions,
concerns, or otherwise, you can e-mail me about this at ls_ses@hotmail.com.
Thanks!

Sincerely,
Scott S.