 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15082
  Wanted: Buying 4534 sets

Thanks for the response so far. I can still use more if anyone else is interested... I will pay $65 per set plus shipping. If you bought too many sets at 75% percent off and want to unload... I will take all I can get for that price. Or make an (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Buying 4534 sets

(...) I have a tip for you: Since almost all of the components of this set are separately boxed (except the rails and light kit) you can save yourself some shipping costs if you tell your seller to discard the outer box and ship in any box they have (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Buying 4534 sets

(...) Hey Kevin, Actually, that's not always the case! I found boxes at the Container Store that would hold a Red Beard Runner for less than 3 bucks apiece! As for the 4534 sets, I just sent Mark 4 sets and I kept them in their original boxes. He (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Buying 4534 sets

(...) The easiest, cheapest is the way I've received a few: simply wrapped in brown thick mailing paper (one layer is enough). This will cost less than $1 for the paper and tape, and works really well. If you want the original box to stay mint, an (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)