 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14866
  Re: Want to buy 1 x 3 red arch bricks

(...) 1 x 3 arch bricks in Red, Blue, and Yellow are parts I consider to be rare. That is because, as far as I know, they have only been available in one set each. Peeron records indicate this also --> (URL) have spent several years working to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Want to buy 1 x 3 red arch bricks

(...) I think I currently have..... 1 of them. And the weird thing is, I'm not entirely sure where it came from. I've never bought or owned the Knight's Castle (#6073) but I may have picked up the piece in a garage sale find at some point. This adds (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)