 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14792
14791  |  14793
Subject:
FS/ T: More lego parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:55:42 GMT

Hello, I've got some more lego odds and ends, so
if anyone is looking for a good buy, please check this
out. Scans are included, and I've evened out prices,
as well. Parts used condition unless otherwise stated.

Space canopies $12

Included are some old school transparent space
canopies, used, but nice condition.

Near Mint Star Wars parts. $4

These are prety good, extras from a lot I bought
on ebay earlier. Smoke gray elements go well with
the space continguincy.

Castle Figures $5

The description says it all. Extra castle parts,
used condition, but useful, nonetheless.

Two blacktron baseplates. $4

More parts from the blacktron series, you get two
black baseplates, at a decent price. In conjunction,
these make for good runways for your ships.

Lego vehicles lot $5

Extra lego vehicles and a battery box/ cable. If you
buy the DFD Alternate model (see below), I'll include
this lot for free.

Space parts medley. $8

An array of transparent and computer chip space
panels for all of your building needs. You also
get some rocketry apparatus as well.

Deep Freeze Defender Alternate MOC Model. $33

For the nice price of $33, you get this model. (pictured
in the render) as well as all of the extra parts from
the original deep freeze defender and the instructions.
The total comes out to be around 412 parts. A pic of the
original model is here, http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6973

Anyway, ordering information.

I'll be willing to sell this entire selection of parts
for a total of $60, plus a shipping charge of $5.

Otherwise, basic shipping for a lot is $3. (international
orders cost $5.)

I'll also ship internationally, and accept USD as payment.

Also, I'm interested in trading, if possible, so
please take a look at my member page.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/

If you have any of the elements or parts mentioned
on the page, I'll be happy to to trade on a part by
part basis.

If unsure on my reliability, check my ebay account
Rebelassaulter for my feedback record. I have about
38+ positive feedback.

Email Pyrokid17@hotmail.com for inquiries.

Peace out,

<<_Matt Hein_>>