 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14793
14792  |  14794
Subject:
Got Fett? Get the Fett Pack!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 00:36:48 GMT

Hey all,

Need to feed the Fett need?  Well we have got some multiple copies of the
three Fett sets and are selling them all together for a good deal in a
single Fett pack.  So here is what you get, all MISB:

7144 (Boba Fett's) Slave I
7153 Jango Fett's Slave I
8010 Jango Fett Technic Sculpture

All of the above for $70 plus shipping to your locality.  Do you realize
what a deal this is?  Well, if I were to buy at a store the 7153 and 8010,
it would cost me $70 - PLUS TAX!!! So by getting the Fett pack, you get two
of the new Episode II favs free of tax, plus you get the 7144 FREE!!!

As a note, the 7144 has been horded by many parts sellers due to the great
parts in the set.  Finding a MISB 7144 is getting increasingly harder and if
you don't have one yet, I would recommend getting one ASAP!

What a great gift idea as we approach Christmas.  Many Lego fans would love
these, and even non-lego Star Wars fans - especially those who are Fett fans
- would appreciate these as a great addition to thier collection.

I have 7 of the Fett Pack kits available and will sell them on a
first-come-first-serve basis.  We accept paypal, - with no limitations on
Paypal payments like some other sellers have - Western Union Bidpay,
Personal Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check and Cash (at your own risk).  We
ship using USPS Priority mail or Airmail for international orders. All
payments are due in USD.

You can trust us, we have 325 positive eBay feedback points and we are eBay
powersellers! We are paypal verified with over 224 Verified buyers satisfied!

For those with the curious mind, I can sell these items separatly.  8010 for
$20, 7153 for $48.50 and 7144 for $19.50.

For the even more curious, I will sell 3 Fett Packs for $200 and all 7 for
$460.  Even a better deal.  Great for parts dealers too.

Okay, so who is offering this amazing deal??? Well, the Brick Bros.!!!
Email Jeremy or Brian of the Brick Bros. at this address: brickbros@cox.net.

Thanks for the time and respond quick, we anticipate the Fett packs to go
quickly!!!

Jeremy and Brian Scott
The Brick Bros
eBay: brickbros