 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14761 (-10)
  FS Ebay: 3219 Star Wars Mini Tie Fighter Promo

I have managed to get hold of a handful of these, they are on ebay for an all inclusive price of $25 each. (URL) may consider trading some if you don't mind posting stuff to the UK. Email me with your offers BEFORE using Buy It Now. Mark (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Many, many, headgear, visors, plumes added

Have any bold minifigs, cover their head, winter is coming..... In my store I now have over 1700 items of headgear, more than 100 different ones, including old helmets, many colors, shakko's, castle, pirate, decorated ones, various hair, etc. Rare (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BrickParts - Biggest sale ever! 33% off!!!

Well, here it is folks! The one you have been waiting for! It's my husband's birthday and he is 33! BrickParts is having it's biggest sale ever! 33% off most inventory! This will only last for 3 days so act now! :-) ~Roxanne (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Where is Toni Läävari?

Hi! I have tried to contact Toni for a little more than a week now. Does anyone know where he is? BR Sonnich (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  36 Hour Celebration Sale at LEGOTOWN

All parts are 20% off... (URL) for looking, Justin PS: I'm celebrating the successful completion of a state licensing examination; maybe now I'll have time to play with Lego again! (I'm getting jealous my son has been having all the fun without me!) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Colourline trucks available - asking 60 USD +s/h

Lowest price I have seen around in a while, was searching for some for myself, and brought in quite a few extras once I found them. Shipping from Mississauga, ON, Canada at costs and we accept PayPal or USD money orders. MaS (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Philips brick

Kevin, The named bricks pack is (URL) . It was released under other numbers, but those are not listed on Lugnet. Named Bricks were also included in many larger sets. Your date estimate is probably correct, although named bricks did appear in the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Philips brick

Robert Watson wrote in message ... (...) I believe it came in a set of several printed bricks (in the UK, anyway) which had other words on them like "HOTEL" "RESTAURANT" "GARAGE" etc. I still have most of them although some of the printing has worn (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

(...) I would tend to agree that posting here about deals gone awry should be a very last resort. However I'm going to use this post to make a few comments about deal completion (and I XFUT to theory and brickshops) which are addressed to everyone, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

First thing I can't believe this was posted on Lugnet. If you had a problem with me Sonnich Jensen, you should of taken it up with me personally. Now if I took too long on deciding to purchase from you then you should of said that you would like to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact