 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14711 (-10)
  35.000 parts added, 8 yellow castles (no figs).

In the last 5 days I've added 20.000+ new parts, and 15.000+ used parts. The used parts are mainly from 8 copies of the famous 375 Yellow Castle, very good condition. I've included ALL bricks, (so including arches and convex yellow slopes, 1x1x1 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGO sets at amazingly cheap prices

I have placed my enite inventory of 86 sets on a 20% off sale at my Brickenplate shop: (URL) these sale prices, there are INCREDIBLE bargains to be had. This is an excellent way to beef up your LEGO collection while I downsize my own. Please take a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Free Shipping ends within 3 days in bricks4you.com this time

Hi, After another period of free shipping offered on all orders all over the world will this offer ends for this time within the next 3 days. Current running a sale and offering extra discount as stated below on large orders - so take the chance (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off sale at BritDog Lego USA, 1 week only

Hi Everyone, In 7 days time I will be closing my store for a month due to an overseas trip I am taking in the middle of November. So, as a special offer, I have reduced my entire inventory (except minifigs) by 20% for 1 week only. Shipping is a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGO Town – Police Command Base! # 6386 / $25+$4.50 S&H

I have a LEGO Town – Police Command Base! # 6386 that I would like to sell for $25.00 + $4.50 UPS S&H (UPS offers up to $100.00 insurance automatically). If interested, please let me know. Here are some pictures: (URL) you have any questions, please (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: An important (to me) question - Would you like to own a piece of a little piece of the Internet?

Well you really picked out the money shots there. I'm curious what format you'd be selling? Painting? Something like the lithographs that they sell for the new transformers comic would be amazing. It's some sort of printout on some heavy duty paper (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  An important (to me) question - Would you like to own a piece of a little piece of the Internet?

So I don't tick too many people off, I've followed this up to buy-sell-trade. I am, if you do not know me, Anthony Sava, webmaster and artist for the Kingdom of Ikros: (URL) am also broke. I have been unemployed since graduation six months ago. For (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish)

  Now 25% Off at GoB Bricksburg Depot

(...) I've decided to change things :-) Everything's 25% off now. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Buyers market - check out the low prices in bricks4you.com

Hi, I have the last couple of days discounted a lot of stuff in my shop.. so you'll see some very low and competitive prices. I do also offer free shipping to anywhere in the world, only charge a handling fee + insurance if requested. In top of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: looking for tan 1x3 plates

(...) Sold! Thanks very much! Jonathan (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact