 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14710
14709  |  14711
Subject:
LEGO sets at amazingly cheap prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:37:41 GMT

I have placed my enite inventory of 86 sets on a 20% off sale at my
Brickenplate shop:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=thomasmain

At these sale prices, there are INCREDIBLE bargains to be had.  This is an
excellent way to beef up your LEGO collection while I downsize my own.
Please take a look.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com