 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14708
14707  |  14709
Subject:
20% off sale at BritDog Lego USA, 1 week only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:13:21 GMT

Hi Everyone,

In 7 days time I will be closing my store for a month due to an overseas
trip I
am taking in the middle of November.

So, as a special offer, I have reduced my entire inventory (except minifigs)
by
20% for 1 week only. Shipping is a fixed $4.00 for priority mail - no matter
the
size of your order! (small orders can be sent first class for a fixed $2.00
per
order - just ask if you would prefer this)

I currently have over 38,000 items listed and will be listing many, many
more
this weekend, so there should be something for everyone.

Recent highlights include most of the parts from 10 Fort Legoredos, 20
Spanish Armada ships, lots of soccer buses, Watto's Junkyards, Pod Racer
sets
and many more.

If there's anything you need that I don't have listed, then let me know and
will take a look. I am literally surrounded by boxes of LEGO that I still
need
to list, so I will probably have it.

My store is http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=oshkosh_boy

Have fun browsing!