 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14683
  Problems with Jay Sim

Hi! I have had a sale going on with Jay Sim for some time, and he has had a number some reasons for delaying the sale, such as this one. I have given up on him. Does anyone else have expirience with Jay Sim ? Sonnich www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/ PS: (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

I had two sales with him earlier this year with no problem at all. Everything was ok. /Joakim "Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:H46zsE.MAs@lugnet.com... (...) an (...) paid (...) I (...) this (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

Hi! I should correct myself, Jay Sim is going to take a part of what we agreed quite some time ago. This has taken time but seem to end with a happy ending now. BR S (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

First thing I can't believe this was posted on Lugnet. If you had a problem with me Sonnich Jensen, you should of taken it up with me personally. Now if I took too long on deciding to purchase from you then you should of said that you would like to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

(...) I would tend to agree that posting here about deals gone awry should be a very last resort. However I'm going to use this post to make a few comments about deal completion (and I XFUT to theory and brickshops) which are addressed to everyone, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.brickshops)