 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14681 (-10)
  Re: Value Packs for sale!

It always helps with these announcements to explain where your attic is located, so people can determine right off whether to expect domestic or overseas shipping costs. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Value Packs for sale!

Hey everyone, still clearing out the attic I would like to offer the following value packs; if you want them, contact me at: Lego_Lot@hotmail.com Pirate Value Pack: ---...--- 4 Islander, King, with black hair-piece 1 Pirate female, red Rag hat, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted pieces! Need desperately!

I desperately need 8 Black aviation hats, 3 M-Tron torsos (in any condition) and 3 4L Light Saber blades in Dark gray! I also need white motorcycles! I will buy/trade these pieces, but It would help if you lived in the midwest so it would get here (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: BrickLink Store Parts

I would like to sell off all my store parts: www.bricklink.com/st...p=Limerick Please note, this is all the parts in my store that are currently listed as 50% off (there are a few parts not listed on sale). Currently, this is the inventory: 12,439 (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  For sale: Aquazone: 6198, 6199, 6107, 6110 - PRICE REDUCED!!!

For sale: Aquazone: 6198, 6199, 6107, 6110 Yes, the largest and the smallest sets of the 1998 aquazone series. They are all complete, the Stingray stormer even has its original box. ALL ARE COMPLETE, No missing Parts 6198 Stingray Stormer, with box (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Ambassador keychain or minifig (dude with sash)

will buy, trade- whatever. e-me geoffh(at)kcbbs.gen.nz Cheers G (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for tub lid

I'm actually looking for an extra tub lid. If you have one to spare, let me know and perhaps we can set something up. Bryan Kinkel helpdesk@loseyourmind.com bryan@kinkel.net (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted - empty PURPLE tubs, will buy or trade for empty blue tubs

I like using the 3033 blue tubs to store misc pieces, and even non-Lego stuff, but I'd like to get some of the PURPLE tubs that were offered in Canada a while back (not sure if they were offered elsewhere). These are the purple tubs that had the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  bricks4you.com is open again with more than 50,000 new parts

Hi, Just re-opened my shop after being closed a few days while adding new stuff. Also changed policy back so I now offer FREE shipping again, only charging a fixed handling fee. Store link: (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ninja sets for stormtroopers trade

Hi everyone, in my attempt to achieve galactic domination (or, at least, build a large army...) I am looking to trade my Ninj/Castle figs and sets for stormtrooper figs. So, if you have surplus stormtrooper figs, this might interested you! Here's a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact