 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14681
Re: Value Packs for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:59:26 GMT

It always helps with these announcements to explain where your attic
is located, so people can determine right off whether to expect domestic
or overseas shipping costs.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Christer Stoltz writes:
Hey everyone,

still clearing out the attic I would like to offer the following value
packs; if you want them, contact me at: Lego_Lot@hotmail.com

Pirate Value Pack:
------------------
4 Islander, King, with black hair-piece
1 Pirate female, red Rag hat, white legs
1 6263 Imperial Outpost with box
------------------
Price: 35$ + shipping costs

Explorien Value Pack: