 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14672
14671  |  14673
Subject:
Ninja sets for stormtroopers trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:14:29 GMT

Hi everyone,

in my attempt to achieve galactic domination (or, at least, build a large
army...) I am looking to trade my Ninj/Castle figs and sets for stormtrooper
figs. So, if you have surplus stormtrooper figs, this might interested you!
Here's a list of what I have:

- 2 6093 Ninja Fortress, one with box, one without.
- 1 6083 Samurai stronghold without box
- 22 6013 Samurai swordsmen MISB
- 9 3345 minifig pack #2
- 20 Blue shogun figs