 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14671
Re: FS: 18+ Pounds of New, Sorted parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:39:12 GMT

This lot is now sold.

Thanks,
-- Scott

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Runkle writes:
http://members.ispwest.com/runkle/lego/newlegos/newlegos.html

For sale is this lot of new parts, sorted and baggied according to color and
individual type.  There are also a few grab bags with mixed parts.  Mostly
black, light gray, dark gray, and brown, with some other colors thrown in.
These parts come from a variety of large set lots that I have parted, and
have not had the time to load into my bricklink store.  The parts are a mix
of all types: bricks, plates, tiles, etc.

I am looking to get ~$20/pound, and will consider any reasonable offer.
Feel free to browse my bricklink store as well as I am having a 50% off sale
on all parts there.  You can also see my feedback/reputation in case you
don't know me.

-- Scott

Limerick's Pot of Gold:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Limerick