 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1448
    Macaroni bricks for trade —Mike Poindexter
   I have a lot (several hundred) of the dark gray Macaroni bricks (2x2 quarter circle) I got in a collection that I don't really need and am willing to trade them for certain other items. Rectangular Dark Gray BURPS - Will trade 1 for 1 on these) (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Macaroni bricks for trade —Larry Pieniazek
   Maybe it's just me but I consider these trades a bit steep. I know Macaroni is rare and maybe grey is rarer than black but I know i have a LOT of black macaroni and if i were the kind of guy that could complete trades in a reasonable time, I'd (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Macaroni bricks for trade —Mike Poindexter
   Well Larry, I may agree in some cases. I saw that the white Macs were going for about $2 in Auczilla, so I figured that the dark gray was worth about half that. It is rarer, but also not as desirable as white. If people find my offer steep, they are (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)