 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1447
Re: Those Lugnet themed baseball caps and t-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 09:47:26 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
As for the caps, I went to the local Zap and had a pattern made. Cap
cost was high. I did not explore the lead I got for a cap vendor because
the take rate on the shirts at LegoLand and the fest was pretty low and
I didn't want to get stuck with cap inventory.

(didn't mind sticking **John** with T shirt inventory, though..)

Hunh?  I love the t-shirt I got, and so did everyone who saw it.  As
far as I'm concerned John has an open shirts-for-bricks trade offer
with me and my auctions from now on.  Can never have too many
t-shirts.

Caps might be another matter, since it's fairly rare for me to find
one that can actually fit my head.  7 5/8 when I'm almost bald, and I
don't normally wear my hear that short all year, just during the
warmer months.  I'd be willing to grab one at just about any price,
though, if it fit properly.  As of now I only have 1 cap that fits me
properly if you don't count my bdu caps I kept after I left the army.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide