 General / 4232
Re: Those Lugnet themed baseball caps and t-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 14:58:42 GMT

Are there any pics online of the t-shirt artwork.  Also, what is the cost,
and size availability?

-Rob Doucette.

John Neal wrote in message <37416F00.338760B8@uswest.net>...
If you are referring to the T-shirts I made up for Larry to take to the
Legoland grand opening, then yes I do have some still available.  LMK if • you
are interested. Selçuk:-)

There were a discussion for a while ago about lugnet/RTL related caps and
shirts, but I think I can't catch the result.