 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14466 (-20)
  Old lego trains for sale - 4558, 7722 and 7745

Hi, I have 3 old lego train sets, all used but in good condition - description: 4558: Include instruction, stickers in good condition, motor, tracks, transformer and speedregulator - the set is overall in good to very good condition. 7722: Include (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Fairly rare minifigs now available at Milton Train Works(tm)

If you're interested in acquiring the Railway Brickster or the Lego Loco superhero, please visit my BrickLink(tm) store... (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WQanted: 6950 Instructions

Hi all, I recently acquired a 6950 classic space Mobile Rocket Transport, complete with box. However, it has no instructions. Anyone got the instructions for sale (or trade?). I have quite a few spare old town instructions or hard to find parts. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  bricks4you.com open again with more than 50,000 new parts

Hi, Just opened up my shop again - I have added more than 300 new sets/parts/figs - and a total of more than 50,000 new items. Updated my Cost Schedule so the amount you are charged for placing an order depends on order amount, weight and where you (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pen Beads for sale in my shop, GREAT for streetlamps!

Shop - (URL) moved my Pen Beads over to the new category for them, and wanted to showcase the "pearl" pen beads, as they make KILLER lamps! Pearl beads are at (URL) you need for a REALLY nice lamp is: 1 Pearl Pen bead (from ME ;-) 1 "Lamp Post 2 x 2 (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bear's Big Blow Out @ Bricklink

It has been a heck of a ride, but right now being a dad is the most important thing I have going. Right now all items are 30% off. Come see the great items with bargin prices. 15,000 parts available. (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  HiTechnic parts limited to stock

Please note that as a result of LD's phasing out their 9 volt parts, particularly 5111, HiTechnic can no longer build Mindstorms/Technic add-ons. There are a few items still in stock, if you need any of these items please email to confirm (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Star Wars Ep II Minifigs (and Harry Potter too) in my shop!

Star Wars Episode II Minifigs: Anakin SkyWalker (Grown Up) NEW with cape and light sabre $1.99 Anakin SkyWalker (Grown Up) NEW with light sabre (no cape) $1.99 Boba Fett (Young) NEW $3.99 Count Dooku NEW with cape and light sabre $1.99 Imperial (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Manas Receiver/Motor and Controllers Units!!!

(...) Of course it does. Do sellers remove them? That makes no sense. (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Help needed in acquiring these

If anyone can help me find these items I would appreciate it. I am willing to pay the below stated prices for each: Black Falcon torsos with black arms(17) $.50-.75 Used $1.50 New Light Grey legs with black hips(17) $.50-.75 Used $1.50 New Dark gray (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts from10 Copies of 8466 4x4 added to Millere's Spares

Subject says it all. (URL) kept the Plates and Bricks, but everyting else is there. Thanx, Milissa (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Manas Receiver/Motor and Controllers Units!!!

(...) I assume this doesnt include the drive motors? ROSCO (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lots of Star Wars Sets On Sale

DoucetteNet LEGO® on BrickLink: (URL) sets are marked down 25% or more off already below average prices. I've added tiered pricing to other lots. Thanks for looking, -Rob. (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  In addition to this sale...... Last remaining days of 50% off items.

Welcome to my experiment with the wonderful tiered pricing feature. For a very short time and on "selected items", there is even better prices on Plates, bricks, modified plates, & inverted slopes. Stop by and do some shopping. Thank you, Anthony (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Manas Receiver/Motor and Controllers Units!!!

I suppose it would be helpful if you know where my store was . . . (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Manas Receiver/Motor and Controllers Units!!!

If you're interested in the Bionicle Mana Infra-red Receiver/motor and Controllers I have some available in my store for $17 for the complete receiver unit and controller. I'm about to move so I've closed my store for the time being. I'll accept (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Parts from multiple copies of 6600 available at Bricklink

I have just added several more lots of pieces from 4 copies of 6600, including the minifigs and road signs. Please drop by and take a look. As always, please let me know if you have any questions. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Items on The Vault 8/29/02

Almost forgot to mention this on Lugnet.... It has been a while, but I just put a bunch more sets on The Vault including some Pirate, Castle, Town, Technic, Train and a little of just about everything else. Also new Kabaya Alpha Team sets! Check (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  FS 7194: UCS Yoda

I purchased this one in a buying frenzy the other day. The problem is it greatly contributed to the checkout price (imagine that). MISB asking price $70 (+ shipping) somewhat neg. Email if interested, Thanks, Matt (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Technic sets for trade

I have technic sets as below for trade in return for 12volt train sets which must be boxed and complete. Please respond by e-mail stating what you have, where you are and what you would like from the following list... Super car 8880 Shuttle 8480 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact