 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14463
14462  |  14464
Subject:
bricks4you.com open again with more than 50,000 new parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:21:49 GMT

Hi,

Just opened up my shop again - I have added more than 300 new
sets/parts/figs - and a total of more than 50,000 new items.

Updated my Cost Schedule so the amount you are charged for placing an order
depends on order amount, weight and where you live - the costs you are
charged include all costs like handling fee, packing material, taxes,
shipping costs etc. - check the schedule before submitting the order so you
don't get to surprised :o)

Shipping Costs Schedule:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Shipping%20costs.jpg

To check out my shop go to: