 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14466
14465  |  14467
Subject:
Old lego trains for sale - 4558, 7722 and 7745
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:08:04 GMT

Hi,

I have 3 old lego train sets, all used but in good condition - description:

4558: Include instruction, stickers in good condition, motor, tracks,
transformer and speedregulator - the set is overall in good to very good
condition.

7722: Include instruction, stickers still on their sheet (mint), include
motor 9V as far I know - the originally battery box is a bit damaged,
otherwise in good to very good condition - no tracks included.

7745: Include instruction, stickers in good condition, motor, tracks,
overall in good to very good condition.

All parts has been kept in plastic bags in a smoke free home. The sets might
miss a common brick or two - but rare parts should all be present.

The trains are sold in one lot.

Give me an offer if you are interested - please offer what you want to pay
in total including shipping costs, that makes it easier for all parts :o)

Morten
bricks4you.com

bricklink store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay